1. Don't pick up and/or move the candle when lit. When the candle is lit the jar can get a bit hot. You don't want to risk burning yourself or possibly dropping the candle. You also don't want to risk spilling wax everywhere. It is difficult to clean up.... trust me.
2. Place your candle on a stable heat resistant surface.
3. Don't leave your candle burning unattended.
4. Don't have anything flammable within 2 feet of the candle. Both to the sides, top and bottom. Curtains, blankets, clothing, these are just a few examples of flammable things that can turn a relaxing vibe into a really bad day. Burn your candle in an open area away from anything that could catch fire.
5. Always clip the wick to 1/4" before burning your candle to prevent smoking and overheating. Candles need to be trimmed in between each burn. If they are not trimmed properly, they develop bulbs on the ends of the wicks commonly referred to as 'mushrooms'. This aids the candle in producing more soot and smoke. Trimming the wick beforehand minimizes this and allows the candle to burn cleaner. Mushrooms also cause the wick to burn a bit hotter, which will just burn through your candle faster, which no one wants.
6. Burn for no longer than 3-4 hours at a time. The longer your candle burns, the hotter the jar gets. This is dangerous because it can cause the container to explode and not only cause wax to go everywhere but can also cause a fire.
7. Stop burning when you reach 1/4" from the bottom of the jar.
This is important because after all, most candles are in glass jars. You would not want to risk cracking the jar. Burning all the way to the bottom of the jar increases the amount of heat the jar will have to withstand. While most candles are made with glass that can withstand high temperatures, it can still be slightly unpredictable if it's exposed to high temps for long periods of time with nothing to burn. This can also cause damage to the surface your candle is sitting on. If you want to preserve the jar leave a little bit of wax at the bottom. Once the jar and remaining wax has cooled, place it in the freezer for 3 minutes. This should harden the wax where it can be scooped out easier. Wipe out the remaining wax with a paper towel and you should be good to go. You can now reuse the jar for crafts, candy, flowers etc.
Privacy & Safety
Sev3ns Candles does not use or sale any personal information that you provide on our website. Wix uses a third-party payment system that encrypts your credit card information and verifies though you're banking institute to ensure that your payment is processed properly.
If you are looking to wholesale, please send all inquiries to email@example.com and we will respond back within 1-3 business days.
Credit / Debit Cards (via website)
PAYPAL / CASHAPP / CASH (via in person ONLY)